- Instant Coffee 3 in 1 Mandheling Blend Coffee (UPC 4 710085 122523)
- Instant Coffee 3 in 1 Blue Mountain Blend Coffee (UPC 4 710085 200597)
- Instant Coffee 3 in 1 Arabica Coffee (UPC 4 710085 122509)
The earlier recall notice had been limited to certain date codes. At that time, the product was thought to have been distributed only in Alberta, British Columbia and Manitoba. CFIA now advises that Mr. Brown products are available throughout Canada.
The Canadian importer of these three products, Thai Indochine Trading Inc. (Markham, ON) has voluntarily recalled them. CFIA is monitoring the effectiveness of the recall.
CFIA has also alerted Canadian consumers that four other Mr. Brown products, which have not been imported into the country officially, may nevertheless be available for sale. These products, which have been recalled by King Car Food Industrial Co. Ltd. (Taiwan), include all date codes of:
- Mr. Brown Caramel Macchiato Instant Coffee (3-in-1)
- Mr. Brown French Vanilla Instant Coffee (3-in-1)
- Mr. Brown Mandheling Blend Instant Coffee (3-in-1)
- Mr. Brown Milk Tea (3-in-1)
Consumers should avoid using any of these instant coffee and milk tea products, due to the possibility that they may contain melamine.