Pistachio Product Recalls (Salmonella contamination)
- Setton Pistachio of Terra Bella, Inc. recalls shelled and unshelled pistachios that may be contaminated with Salmonella
- FDA warns consumers to avoid pistachios and pistachio-containing products due to possible contamination with Salmonella
- Kraft Foods recalls Planters and Back to Nature products containing pistachio nuts due to possible Salmonella contamination
Peanut Butter Outbreak Recalls
Europe, Including the United Kingdom
- Allergy Alert (UK): Premier Foods recalls a single batch of Bisto Favourite Gravy Granules due to the presence of undeclared allergens
Some supermarket chains post recall notices on their web sites for the convenience of customers. To see whether a recalled food was carried by your favorite supermarket, follow the live link to the supermarket's recall web site.
- Big Y® World Class Market®
- BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc.
- Costco Wholesale Corporation (US stores)
- Costco Wholesale Canada Ltd.
- EDEKA (Germany)
- Food City
- Food Lion
- Hannaford Brothers Co.
- Harris Teeter
- Harvey's Supermarket
- The Kroger Company*
- Price Chopper
- Roundy's Supermarkets, Inc.
- Tops Friendly Markets
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- Whole Foods Market
- Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc.
*The Kroger umbrella encompasses numerous supermarket, marketplace and convenience store chains, listed on the Kroger corporate home page.
If you would like to receive automatic email alerts for all new articles posted on eFoodAlert, please submit your request using the link on our sidebar.