Peanut Butter Outbreak Recalls
- Product Withdrawal: Welch's withdraws selected 32 oz. Welch's Grape Jelly, sold in 2 packs at BJ's due to the presence of mold
- Product Recall: Shefa Brand Beef Salami may contain Listeria monocytogenes, according to a Health Hazard Alert issued by CFIA
Europe, Including the United Kingdom
- Recall Alert (Republic of Ireland): Fortodol and Miradin food supplements (manufactured in USA) recalled due to presence of nimesulide
Asia, Africa and the Pacific
- Salmonella warning (Philippines): Ludy's Peanut Butter has been found to be contaminated with Salmonella
Some supermarket chains post recall notices on their web sites for the convenience of customers. To see whether a recalled food was carried by your favorite supermarket, follow the live link to the supermarket's recall web site.
- Big Y® World Class Market®
- BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc.
- Costco Wholesale Corporation (US stores)
- Costco Wholesale Canada Ltd.
- EDEKA (Germany)
- Food City
- Food Lion
- Hannaford Brothers Co.
- Harris Teeter
- Harvey's Supermarket
- The Kroger Company*
- Price Chopper
- Roundy's Supermarkets, Inc.
- Tops Friendly Markets
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- Whole Foods Market
- Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc.
*The Kroger umbrella encompasses numerous supermarket, marketplace and convenience store chains, listed on the Kroger corporate home page.
If you would like to receive automatic email alerts for all new articles posted on eFoodAlert, please submit your request using the link on our sidebar.