Peanut Butter Outbreak Recalls
- Food Safety Recall: The Kroger Co. recalls Private Selection® Shelled Pistachios sold in its family of retail stores in 31 states due to possible Salmonella contamination
- Allergy Alert (Québec): Abu-Lafia recalls certain pita products and biscuits due to the presence of undeclared allergens
- Allergy Alert (Québec): Marché d'alimentation Marcanio et Fils Inc. recalls certain prepared foods due to the presence of undeclared allergens
- Allergy Alert (Québec): Péché Gourmet Inc. recalls certain candies due to the presence of undeclared allergens
Europe, Including the United Kingdom
- Food Safety Recall (UK): Damasgate Wholesale expands earlier recall of Ayyam Zamman Halama to include a total recall of packets and pots of all sizes due to Salmonella contamination
Some supermarket chains post recall notices on their web sites for the convenience of customers. To see whether a recalled food was carried by your favorite supermarket, follow the live link to the supermarket's recall web site.
- Big Y® World Class Market®
- BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc.
- Costco Wholesale Corporation (US stores)
- Costco Wholesale Canada Ltd.
- EDEKA (Germany)
- Food City
- Food Lion
- Hannaford Brothers Co.
- Harris Teeter
- Harvey's Supermarket
- The Kroger Company*
- Price Chopper
- Roundy's Supermarkets, Inc.
- Tops Friendly Markets
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- Whole Foods Market
- Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc.
*The Kroger umbrella encompasses numerous supermarket, marketplace and convenience store chains, listed on the Kroger corporate home page.
If you would like to receive automatic email alerts for all new articles posted on eFoodAlert, please submit your request using the link on our sidebar.