- Food Safety Recall: The Georgia Nut Company recalls certain snack products containing shelled pistachio nuts that may contain Salmonella
- Food Safety Recall: Back to Nature Foods Company recalls Nantucket Blend Trail Mix containing pistachio nuts that may contain Salmonella
- Allergy Alert: Bigol & Cortdera Inc. recalls Berkeley Bakery brand Ensaymada Ube due to the presence of an undeclared allergen
- Allergy Alert: Sara Lee North American Retail recalls 1,728 pounds of cheese frank products due to the presence of an undeclared allergen as a result of a packaging error
- Food Safety Recall: The Québec Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food warns consumers that Alimentation Limoilou meat sauce is lacking "Keep Refrigerated" labelling and represents a microbiological hazard to consumers.
Europe, Including the United Kingdom
- Food Safety Recall (UK): Lepicol Ltd. and Natural Health Products have recalled Miradin and Fortodol food supplements due to the presence of nimesulide, an unauthorized substance
Australia and New Zealand
- Allergy Alert (Australia): McCain Foods (Aust) Pty Ltd. has recalled certain packages of McCain Shepherd's Pie due to the presence of an undeclared allergen
Some supermarket chains post recall notices on their web sites for the convenience of customers. To see whether a recalled food was carried by your favorite supermarket, follow the live link to the supermarket's recall web site.
- Big Y® World Class Market®
- BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc.
- Costco Wholesale Corporation (US stores)
- Costco Wholesale Canada Ltd.
- EDEKA (Germany)
- Food City
- Food Lion
- Hannaford Brothers Co.
- Harris Teeter
- Harvey's Supermarket
- The Kroger Company*
- Price Chopper
- Roundy's Supermarkets, Inc.
- Tops Friendly Markets
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- Whole Foods Market
- Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc.
*The Kroger umbrella encompasses numerous supermarket, marketplace and convenience store chains, listed on the Kroger corporate home page.
If you would like to receive automatic email alerts for all new articles posted on eFoodAlert, please submit your request using the link on our sidebar.