- Salmonella Saintpaul food poisoning outbreak linked to tomatoes in several US states.
- Source of Princeton University Salmonella outbreak found.
- Cost of gastrointestinal illness in Canada estimated at $115 CAD per person per year.
- Canada warns consumers about Salmonella-contaminated cantaloupe imported from USA.
- UK Food Standards Agency updates warning on toxic Bantry Bay frozen mussels.
- Burrata recalled after California finds Listeria monocytogenes in a sample of the Italian-style fresh cheese.
Or perhaps I should just post a few pictures from our walk through a small farmer's market in Cannes, France.