If you would like to receive automatic email alerts for all new articles posted on eFoodAlert, please click here or submit your request using the sidebar link. Please include "subscribe eFoodAlert" in the subject line.
- Food Safety Recall: USDA releases updated retail distribution list for meat products recalled by Daniele International, Inc.
- Food Safety Recall: Randolph Packing Co. Inc. (Asheboro, NC) is recalling approximately 96,000 pounds of beef products that may be contaminated with E. coli O157:H7.
- Food Safety Recall: Basic Food Flavors recalls an extensive list of hydrolyzed vegetable protein products that may be contaminated with Salmonella. These products are supplied to food processors as ingredients and flavoring agents for a wide range of processed foods.
- Food Safety Recall: Johnny's Fine Foods is recalling French Dip Powdered Au Jus in 6oz bottles and 1.1oz foil packets, because it has the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella.
- Food Safety Recall: Heartland Foods, Inc. (Indianapolis, IN) is voluntarily recalling all sizes/containers of COARSE GROUND BLACK PEPPER shipped from their facility because the pepper may be contaminated with Salmonella.
- Food Safety Recall: T. Marzetti Company recalls certain production codes of T. Marzetti Veggie Dips, Oak Lake Chip Dips and Great Value Chip Dips because an ingredient used in the product has the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella.
- Food Safety Recall: The Kroger Co. recalls Kroger Special Recipe Dill Dip sold in select Kroger retail stores because the Company has been made aware by a supplier that an ingredient in the product may have been contaminated with Salmonella.
- Food Safety Recall: The Kroger Co. recalls Kroger Onion Soup & Dip Mix and Kroger Beefy Onion Soup & Dip Mix sold in some of its retail stores because the Company has been made aware by a supplier that an ingredient in the product may have been contaminated with Salmonella.
- Food Safety Recall: Costco Wholesale Canada Ltd. recalls Hawaiian Kettle Style Potato Chips - Sweet Maui Onion, because the US-made product may be contaminated with Salmonella.
- Food Safety Recall: Priority Brands recalls two T. Marzetti brand Veggie Dips because US-made products may be contaminated with Salmonella.
- Food Safety Recall (Ireland): Premier Foods recalls certain batch codes of Loyd Grossman Tomato and Chilli Pasta Sauce (350 g) that may be contaminated with pieces of glass.
- Food Safety Recall (Denmark): CM Food A / S recalls fresh turkey breast fillets due to Salmonella contamination.
- Food Safety Recall (Denmark): LP Meat Group ApS recalls frozen pork tenderloin, imported from the Netherlands, due to Salmonella contamination.
Australia and New Zealand
- Allergy Alert: Sunfield Australia Pty Ltd recalls certain date codes of Sunfield Carrot Bar and Sunfield Date Bar due to the presence of undeclared walnuts and almonds.
- Food Safety Recall: Woolworths Limited recalls Woolworths label Minced Heart Smart Beef due to possible contamination with plastic pieces. The recall minced beef was sold only in the Kingston Supermarket in Kingston, Tasmania.
Some supermarket chains post recall notices on their web sites for the convenience of customers. To see whether a recalled food was carried by your favorite supermarket, follow the live link to the supermarket's recall web site.
- Big Y® World Class Market®
- BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc.
- Costco Wholesale Corporation (US stores)
- Costco Wholesale Canada Ltd.
- EDEKA (Germany)
- Food City
- Food Lion
- Giant Food LLC
- Gros Cidac (Italy)
- Hannaford Brothers Co.
- Harris Teeter
- Harvey's Supermarket
- The Kroger Company*
- Price Chopper
- Roundy's Supermarkets, Inc.
- Stop & Shop
- Sweetbay Supermarkets
- Top Food & Drug
- Tops Friendly Markets
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- Whole Foods Market
- Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc.
*The Kroger umbrella encompasses numerous supermarket, marketplace and convenience store chains, listed on the Kroger corporate home page.