- Food Safety Recall (EU #2009.1576): Salmonella enteritidis in raw shell eggs from Spain; distributed in France
- Food Safety Recall (EU #2009.1575): high content of lead in beef meat from the Slovak Republic; distributed in Italy
- Food Safety Recall (EU #2009.1574): Salmonella enteritidis (Phagetype 14B) in raw shell eggs from Spain; distributed in the United Kingdom
- Food Safety Recall (EU #2009.1573): Salmonella in frozen marinated chicken breasts from Germany; distributed in Slovenia
- Food Safety Recall (EU #2009.1570): Escherichia coli and Salmonella in fresh margosa from Thailand; distributed in Sweden
- Food Safety Recall (EU #2009.1568): Ochratoxin A in organic raisins from Turkey, via the Czech Republic; distributed in Slovakia
- Food Safety Recall (EU #2009.1567): Staphylococcal enterotoxin in raw milk cheese from France; distributed in France and Germany
Some supermarket chains post recall notices on their web sites for the convenience of customers. To see whether a recalled food was carried by your favorite supermarket, follow the live link to the supermarket's recall web site.
- Big Y® World Class Market®
- BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc.
- Costco Wholesale Corporation (US stores)
- Costco Wholesale Canada Ltd.
- EDEKA (Germany)
- Food City
- Food Lion
- Giant Food LLC
- Hannaford Brothers Co.
- Harris Teeter
- Harvey's Supermarket
- The Kroger Company*
- Price Chopper
- Roundy's Supermarkets, Inc.
- Stop & Shop
- Sweetbay Supermarkets
- Tops Friendly Markets
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- Whole Foods Market
- Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc.
*The Kroger umbrella encompasses numerous supermarket, marketplace and convenience store chains, listed on the Kroger corporate home page.
If you would like to receive automatic email alerts for all new articles posted on eFoodAlert, please submit your request using the link on our sidebar.