Pistachio Product Recalls
- Anton-Argires, Inc. expands earlier recall to include all in-the-shell Argires brand pistachio products
- Ann's House of Nuts, Inc. expands earlier recall to include additional pistachio products
- Ashdon Farms recalls certain code dates of Girl Scouts Pistachios packed in pop top cans
- Astor Chocolate Corporation recalls all gift towers and mini snack tubes of Roasted Salted Inshell Pistachios and Holiday Chocolate Bark with dried apricot, figs and pistachios
- Barnard Nut Company recalls pistachio nut products
- Dekalb Farmers Market recalls Roasted Salted Pistachio Whole Kernels
- Diamond Foods, Inc. recalls Emerald in-shell pistachio nut item
- Eillien's Candies Inc. recalls pistachio nut products packaged and sold under various brand names
- Energy Club recalls Energy Club and Mucho Sabor brands of in-shell salted pistachios
- Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market Inc. recalls all date codes of fresh&easy™ Chili & Lemon Flavored Pistachios
- Allergy Alert: Fine Land Corp recalls Mong Lee Shang brand Dry Bamboo Shoots due to the presence of undeclared sulfites
- Allergy Alert: Mrs. Grissom's Salads recalls certain cheese products, due to the presence of undeclared anchovy
- Allergy Alert: Olde Cape Cod Foods recalls Old Cape Cod Sweet & Bold Grilling Sauce, due to the presence of undeclared anchovy
- Allergy Alert: Rich Products Corporation recalls Farm Rich Breaded Vegetable Sticks, manufactured for foodservice operators nationwide, due to the presence of undeclared egg
- Food Safety Recall: Amalgamated Produce, Inc. recalls Specialty Farms, Vermont Sprout House, Nature's Promise and BroccoSprouts sprout items after New York State finds Listeria monocytogenes in a sample
- Food Safety Recall: Asia Cash & Carry Inc. recalls Crown Farms brand "Keski" Frozen Fish (Bangladeshi Freshwater Fish), imported from Bangladesh, due to possible Salmonella contamination
- Food Safety Recall: Cub Foods recalls Cub Foods® brand Queen Olives Stuffed with Minced Pimientos, due to possible glass contamination
- Food Safety Recall: USDA publishes retail consignee list for Chicken Egg Roll products recalled earlier by EDS Wrap and Roll Foods LLC
Asia, Africa and the Pacific
Some supermarket chains post recall notices on their web sites for the convenience of customers. To see whether a recalled food was carried by your favorite supermarket, follow the live link to the supermarket's recall web site.
- Big Y® World Class Market®
- BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc.
- Costco Wholesale Corporation (US stores)
- Costco Wholesale Canada Ltd.
- EDEKA (Germany)
- Food City
- Food Lion
- Hannaford Brothers Co.
- Harris Teeter
- Harvey's Supermarket
- The Kroger Company*
- Price Chopper
- Roundy's Supermarkets, Inc.
- Tops Friendly Markets
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- Whole Foods Market
- Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc.
*The Kroger umbrella encompasses numerous supermarket, marketplace and convenience store chains, listed on the Kroger corporate home page.
If you would like to receive automatic email alerts for all new articles posted on eFoodAlert, please submit your request using the link on our sidebar.