Pistachio Product Recalls
- Gurley’s Foods, Inc. recalls some lots of Mountain Country brand Garlic Pistachios
- Harry and David recalls six Harry & David pistachio nut products
- Hickory Harvest Foods and I M Good Snacks recall all pistachios
- The Illinois Nut & Candy Company recalls all Pistachios and Passover Mixed nuts containing Pistachios as well as Passover Mixed Nut Bark containing pistachios
- InStore Distributors Inc. (d/b/a 21st Century Snack Foods Inc.) recalls various products containing pistachios
- International Foodsource recalls certain Valued Naturals brand pistachio products
- John B. Sanfilippo and Son, Inc. expands earlier recall of Fisher brand Bulk Roasted Salted Inshell Pistachios
- John B. Sanfilippo and Son, Inc. expands earlier recall of Archer Farms Roasted Salted Inshell Pistachios
- John B. Sanfilippo and Son, Inc. expands earlier recalls to include raw shelled pistachio products and products containing raw shelled pistachios
- Kanan Enterprises recalls Red Pistachios and Garlic Onion Pistachios
- Marathon Ventures, Inc. recalls Roasted, Salted In-Shell Pistachios
- Mountain Man Nut & Fruit Co. recalls In-Shell Roasted and Salted Pistachios
- Powers Candy and Nut Company recalls 16,000 pounds of Powers Snack Time Pistachios
- QSP, Inc. recalls one code date of Pleasantville Farms 7.5 oz In Shell Pistachios packed in pop top cans
- Renfroe Pecan Company recalls all products containing pistachios
- Rocky Mountain Foods, Inc. recalls Whole Foods Markets Roasted Salted In-shell Pistachios, Roasted Chili Lemon Pistachios, and Raw Pistachio Kernels
- Sahale Snacks Inc. recalls Ksar Pistachio Nut Blend and Marrakesh Pistachio Nut Blend, sold nationwide in the United States, as well as in Canada, Panama, The Philippines, and the Dominican Republic
- Sendik’s Food Markets recalls repackaged roasted in-shell pistachios and roasted shelled pistachios
- Sendik's Food Markets expands its earlier recall to include 14 oz Setton Farms brand Roasted& Salted in-shell pistachios
- Tillamook Country Smoker recalls 1.5 oz. (42 g) and 1 lb. packages of pistachios (salted in shell)
- Trophy Nut Company recalls Roasted and Salted Pistachio Nuts
- Wegmans Food Markets recalls White Chocolate Bark Candy, Raspberry Custard and Pineapple Almond Tarts, all containing pistachio nuts
- Werner Gourmet Meat Snacks Inc. recalls Garlic Flavored Pistachio and Jalapeno Flavored Pistachio items
- Food Safety Recall: Union International Food Co. expands earlier recalls of Lian How brand and Uncle Chen brand retail and institutional products to include various size packages of all sauces, oils, and oil blends; in addition to all types of dry spice products in 15-pound and smaller containers (boxes, plastic bags & wide mouth jars) and 30-pound boxes and smaller packages of crushed chili
- Allergy Alert (Québec): IGA Famille Pierre Crégheur recalls certain date codes of ground beef, ground pork and ground veal due to the presence of undeclared sulfites
- Allergy Alert (Québec): Metro Lussier recalls several ready-to-eat entrées due to the presence of undeclared allergens (one or more of wheat, soy, milk or sulfites)
- Allergy Alert (Québec): Déli Beauce, Inc. recalls "pepperoni sans gluten" due to the presence of undeclared wheat
- Food Safety Recall (Québec): La Charcutière (3319 boul. de la Concorde, Laval) recalls Saucisse Sopressata Maison and Saucisse Cacciatore Maison due to Salmonella contamination
- Food Safety Recall (Québec): The Québec Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food (MAPAQ), in collaboration with the Division of Food Inspection of the City of Montreal, Metro Richelieu Inc. and Sobeys Québec Inc., announce a recall of certain soups and sauces, sold in hermetically sealed glass jars, that are mislabeled due to the absence of the instruction "Garder réfrigéré" (Store Under Refrigeration) on the product labels
- Food Safety Recall: Compagnie nationale d'importation de harengs ltée Montréal recalls certain ADAR brand smoked salmon products that were labeled with excessively protracted expiration dates
Some supermarket chains post recall notices on their web sites for the convenience of customers. To see whether a recalled food was carried by your favorite supermarket, follow the live link to the supermarket's recall web site.
- Big Y® World Class Market®
- BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc.
- Costco Wholesale Corporation (US stores)
- Costco Wholesale Canada Ltd.
- EDEKA (Germany)
- Food City
- Food Lion
- Hannaford Brothers Co.
- Harris Teeter
- Harvey's Supermarket
- The Kroger Company*
- Price Chopper
- Roundy's Supermarkets, Inc.
- Tops Friendly Markets
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- Whole Foods Market
- Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc.
*The Kroger umbrella encompasses numerous supermarket, marketplace and convenience store chains, listed on the Kroger corporate home page.
If you would like to receive automatic email alerts for all new articles posted on eFoodAlert, please submit your request using the link on our sidebar.