Pistachio Product Recalls
- Albanese Confectionery Group, Inc. recalls shelled pistachios and Deluxe Mix nuts
- Azar Nut Company recalls raw shelled pistachios sold under the Azar, Baker's Select, Sysco, and Katy's Kitchen Brands
- Aurora Products, Inc. recalls certain pistachio products distributed throughout the United States and in Bermuda under the Aurora Natural brand, and several Private Label brands
- Bezzerides Co. recalls certain batches of Art’s California Pistachios
- Bremner Food Group (including Flavor House Products, Inc. and Nutcracker Brands, Inc.) recalls several brands of in-shell roasted and salted pistachios and dry roasted pistachio kernels
- Eastern Lamejun Bakers recalls certain packages of Pistachio Nuts California
- Everson Distributing Co., Inc. recalls Watta Munch Natural Pistachios
- Flanigan Farms recalls Flanigan Farms branded pistachios
- FreshDirect recalls all FreshDirect Salted and Unsalted Pistachios sold by FreshDirect on or after November 11, 2008
- Hines Nut Company recalls Roasted and Salted Inshell Pistachio Nuts
- House of Flavors Ice Cream Company recalls select ice cream products made with pistachio nuts
- Indian Groceries & Spices, Inc. recalls Raw Pistachio Kernels
- In-Room Plus, Inc. and In-Room West, Inc. recall all in-shell roasted salted Pistachios and Pistachio Berry Granola
- Lake Champlain Chocolates (LCC) recalls all their products containing pistachios, manufactured after September 22, 2008
- Nassau Candy recalls various pistachio products
- Nino Salvaggio International Marketplace stores in Michigan recall certain pistachio products
- Setton Pistachio of Terra Bella, Inc. expanded its recall of pistachios to include all roasted shelled pistachios and roasted in-shell pistachios from its 2008 crop due to potential contamination with the Salmonella organism and is also recalling raw shelled pistachios from the 2008 crop that are not subsequently roasted prior to retail sale.
- TOP Food & Drug and Haggen Food & Pharmacy recall pistachio products
- The Canadian Food Inspection Agency announced updates to Canadian pistachio recalls on April 7th, April 8th and April 9th. Some of the recalled products were imported from the United States, while others were manufactured in Canada using pistachios imported from the United States
Peanut Butter Outbreak Recalls
- Lamb's Markets recalls bulk peanuts and trail mixes
- Food Safety Recall: USDA provides list of retail consignees for recent recall of Ball Park Brand Beef Franks
- Food Safety Recall: EDS Wrap and Roll Foods LLC. recalls approximately 12,460 pounds of frozen chicken egg roll products because they contain black pepper spice products that may be linked to a multi-state outbreak of salmonellosis
- Food Safety Recall: Union International Food Co. expands its earlier recall of spices to include all types of dry spice products in 15-pound and smaller containers (boxes, plastic bags & wide mouth jars) and 30-pound boxes and smaller packages of crushed chili
Asia, Africa and the Pacific
- Pistachio Recall (Guam):
Some supermarket chains post recall notices on their web sites for the convenience of customers. To see whether a recalled food was carried by your favorite supermarket, follow the live link to the supermarket's recall web site.
- Big Y® World Class Market®
- BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc.
- Costco Wholesale Corporation (US stores)
- Costco Wholesale Canada Ltd.
- EDEKA (Germany)
- Food City
- Food Lion
- Hannaford Brothers Co.
- Harris Teeter
- Harvey's Supermarket
- The Kroger Company*
- Price Chopper
- Roundy's Supermarkets, Inc.
- Tops Friendly Markets
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- Whole Foods Market
- Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc.
*The Kroger umbrella encompasses numerous supermarket, marketplace and convenience store chains, listed on the Kroger corporate home page.
If you would like to receive automatic email alerts for all new articles posted on eFoodAlert, please submit your request using the link on our sidebar.