Pistachio Product Recalls
- The Fruit Company recalls pistachios in Bountiful Harvest basket (posted by CostCo)
- Jeppi Nut and Candy Company recalls Natural Pistachios, distributed in MD, PA, DE and VA
- Kamdar Plaza, Inc. recalls raw pistachio kernels and roasted and salted pistachios
- Nature's World LLC recalls NW Delights Deluxe Mixed Nuts
- NUTS ON CLARK recalls roasted and salted in-shell California pistachios
- The Peanut Shop of Williamsburg recalls certain pistachios, sold in cans and bags
- Raja Foods recalls Swad brand raw pistachios and roasted salted natural pistachios
- Virginia Diner, Inc. recalls Gourmet Deluxe Mixed Nuts containing pistachios
Europe, Including the United Kingdom
- Food Safety Recall (EU): Gorgonzola Cheese from Italy recalled due to presence of Listeria monocytogenes (see also recall notice issued by France)
- Food Safety Recall (UK): Esteban Espuna, S.A. (Spain) recalls certain date batches of Chorizo Sarta Fort/Scharf Hot, due to the possible presence of Salmonella Typhimurium
Some supermarket chains post recall notices on their web sites for the convenience of customers. To see whether a recalled food was carried by your favorite supermarket, follow the live link to the supermarket's recall web site.
- Big Y® World Class Market®
- BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc.
- Costco Wholesale Corporation (US stores)
- Costco Wholesale Canada Ltd.
- EDEKA (Germany)
- Food City
- Food Lion
- Hannaford Brothers Co.
- Harris Teeter
- Harvey's Supermarket
- The Kroger Company*
- Price Chopper
- Roundy's Supermarkets, Inc.
- Tops Friendly Markets
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- Whole Foods Market
- Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc.
*The Kroger umbrella encompasses numerous supermarket, marketplace and convenience store chains, listed on the Kroger corporate home page.
If you would like to receive automatic email alerts for all new articles posted on eFoodAlert, please submit your request using the link on our sidebar.