Pistachio Product Recalls (US and Canada)
- Nassau Candy recalls various pistachio products
- R.U. Nuts Company recalls roasted salted pistachios
- Superior Nut and Candy recall products containing pistachios, sold under the Streit's, Superior and Dot's Finer Snacks brand names
- Wine.com recalls ten gift baskets
- Zenobia Company recalls California Pistachios
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency lists additional pistachio products that have been recalled in Canada
- Allergy Alert: Dollarama recalls imported Bergen brand Apple Cinnamon Cookies due to the presence of undeclared peanut proteins. The cookies were distributed nationally across Canada.
Europe, Including the United Kingdom
- Food Safety Recall (Malta): Department of Environmental Health alerts public to international recall of Solo Italia brand Gorgonzola Cheese due to Listeria contamination
- Microbiological Safety Recall (UK): Sainsbury's recalls all date codes of Dentyl brand Mouthwash due to microbiological contamination
Some supermarket chains post recall notices on their web sites for the convenience of customers. To see whether a recalled food was carried by your favorite supermarket, follow the live link to the supermarket's recall web site.
- Big Y® World Class Market®
- BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc.
- Costco Wholesale Corporation (US stores)
- Costco Wholesale Canada Ltd.
- EDEKA (Germany)
- Food City
- Food Lion
- Hannaford Brothers Co.
- Harris Teeter
- Harvey's Supermarket
- The Kroger Company*
- Price Chopper
- Roundy's Supermarkets, Inc.
- Tops Friendly Markets
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- Whole Foods Market
- Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc.
*The Kroger umbrella encompasses numerous supermarket, marketplace and convenience store chains, listed on the Kroger corporate home page.
If you would like to receive automatic email alerts for all new articles posted on eFoodAlert, please submit your request using the link on our sidebar.