Pistachio Product Recalls
- Allergy Alert: McCormick & Company recalls Lawry’s Fajitas Spices & Seasonings packages due to unlabeled milk ingredients. The recalled items were distributed nationally to grocery stores. This is FDA's news release for a recall that was issued by McCormick late last week
- Food Safety Alert: Piller Sausages and Delicatessens Ltd. recalls Piller's brand Maple Flavoured Smoked Ham and Hickory Smoked Turkey Bacon due to possible contamination with Listeria monocytogenes
Europe, Including the United Kingdom
- Allergy Alert (UK): Jolly Good Food recalls numerous additional products due to the presence of undeclared allergens, including peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, cow’s milk or gluten.
- Allergy Alert (UK): Sainsbury's withdraws its Strawberry Pencils (75g), because the product contains undeclared wheat gluten.
- Food Safety Alert (UK): Food Trac withdraws some Lar brand frozen cooked diced chicken, because it might be undercooked. The affected two batches were distributed by Lomond Foods.
Some supermarket chains post recall notices on their web sites for the convenience of customers. To see whether a recalled food was carried by your favorite supermarket, follow the live link to the supermarket's recall web site.
- Big Y® World Class Market®
- BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc.
- Costco Wholesale Corporation (US stores)
- Costco Wholesale Canada Ltd.
- EDEKA (Germany)
- Food City
- Food Lion
- Hannaford Brothers Co.
- Harris Teeter
- Harvey's Supermarket
- The Kroger Company*
- Price Chopper
- Roundy's Supermarkets, Inc.
- Tops Friendly Markets
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- Whole Foods Market
- Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc.
*The Kroger umbrella encompasses numerous supermarket, marketplace and convenience store chains, listed on the Kroger corporate home page.
If you would like to receive automatic email alerts for all new articles posted on eFoodAlert, please submit your request using the link on our sidebar.