Pistachio Product Recalls
- King Henry’s Inc. recalls all pistachios sold under the King Henry label in 1.5oz, 2.75oz and 4.5oz packages
- Allergy Alert: LeClerc Foods recalls Market Pantry Chocolate Chip Chewy Granola Bars due presence of undeclared peanuts
- Food Safety Recall: Arizona Hydroponic Farming LLC. recalls its “4oz Alfalfa Sprout Cup” due to possible Salmonella contaminatiion
- Food Safety Recall: Mayfield Dairy Farms Recalls Mayfield Homemade Vanilla Select Ice Cream because the product may be contaminated with ammonia
- Food Safety Recall: Melissa's/World Variety Produce, Inc. recalls Star Fruit (Carambola) sold in Price Chopper after pesticide residue was found on a sample. This product may also be available in other retail stores. The recall notice was posted by Price Chopper.
Some supermarket chains post recall notices on their web sites for the convenience of customers. To see whether a recalled food was carried by your favorite supermarket, follow the live link to the supermarket's recall web site.
- Big Y® World Class Market®
- BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc.
- Costco Wholesale Corporation (US stores)
- Costco Wholesale Canada Ltd.
- EDEKA (Germany)
- Food City
- Food Lion
- Hannaford Brothers Co.
- Harris Teeter
- Harvey's Supermarket
- The Kroger Company*
- Price Chopper
- Roundy's Supermarkets, Inc.
- Tops Friendly Markets
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- Whole Foods Market
- Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc.
*The Kroger umbrella encompasses numerous supermarket, marketplace and convenience store chains, listed on the Kroger corporate home page.
If you would like to receive automatic email alerts for all new articles posted on eFoodAlert, please submit your request using the link on our sidebar.