- Don a disposable glove on your left hand and grab a croissant. Take a bread knife in your (ungloved) right hand, put the croissant on the bare, stainless steel counter, slice the croissant and place it in the toaster.
- While waiting for the toaster, take a piece of ham out of the refrigerator with your gloved left hand, transfer it into your ungloved right hand, and place the ham on the bare counter. Repeat the process with a slice of tomato and a leaf of lettuce.
- While waiting for the croissant to toast, make sword slashes in the air with your bread knife, then saw on the (hatted) head of a co-worker with the knife blade. Wipe the knife blade using a towel that has been sitting on the counter.
- Remove the croissant from the toaster using your gloved hand, place it on the bare counter, and build the sandwich, finishing with a squirt of mayonnaise. Cut the sandwich in half, using the same bread knife; wipe the knife on the same towel.
- Remove your disposable glove and lay it carefully on the counter for reuse.
- Wipe the counter using that same towel, and lay the towel aside for reuse.
Introducing ‘Gone Writing’
3 weeks ago