- Product Safety Recall: Protica Inc. recalls Hardcore Energize Bullet or New Whey liquid products sold in test tube-like vials due to suspected product tampering after a utility knife blade was found in one vial of Hardcore Energize Bullet drink and another blade was found in a vial of New Whey liquid products.
- Food Safety Recall: Giant Food LLC recalls some Giant Nonfat Dried Milk, 9.6-ounce size, due to possible Salmonella contamination.
- Food Safety Recall: Malt-O-Meal Company recalls some Maple and Brown Sugar Instant Oatmeal, due to possible Salmonella contamination.
- Product Safety Recall: iSatori Technologies recalls Hardcore Energize Bullet liquid products due to suspected product tampering (see information under United States heading, above)
Europe, Including the United Kingdom
- Food Safety Alert: Wm Morrison's Supermarkets plc recalls some Morrison's brand salad tubs, in-store produced pizzas and a bakery product because the products may contain pieces of hard, blue plastic.
Some supermarket chains post recall notices on their web sites for the convenience of customers. To see whether a recalled food was carried by your favorite supermarket, follow the live link to the supermarket's recall web site.
- Big Y® World Class Market®
- BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc.
- Costco Wholesale Corporation (US stores)
- Costco Wholesale Canada Ltd.
- EDEKA (Germany)
- Food City
- Food Lion
- Giant Food LLC
- Hannaford Brothers Co.
- Harris Teeter
- Harvey's Supermarket
- The Kroger Company*
- Price Chopper
- Roundy's Supermarkets, Inc.
- Stop & Shop
- Sweetbay Supermarkets
- Tops Friendly Markets
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- Whole Foods Market
- Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc.
*The Kroger umbrella encompasses numerous supermarket, marketplace and convenience store chains, listed on the Kroger corporate home page.
If you would like to receive automatic email alerts for all new articles posted on eFoodAlert, please submit your request using the link on our sidebar.