- Product Tampering Alert: Protica, Inc. recalls specific lots of liquid protein dietary supplements and high energy products marketed under the IDS Sports’ New Whey™ and iSatori’s Hardcore Energize Bullet™ brands, respectively, because of concerns regarding product tampering.
- Food Safety Recall: USDA releases updated list of retail consignees for JBS Swift Beef Company recall
- Food Safety Recall: Sturm Foods, Inc. recalls One-Quart Instant Nonfat Dry Milk products, due to possible Salmonella contamination. Brands covered by this recall include America's Choice, Pathmark, Stop & Shop, Giant, Food Lion, SACO, Laura Lynn, White Rose, Hannaford, Foodtown, Key Foods, Krasdale, Weis, Great Value, Best Yet, Big Y, Food Club, Meijer, Sturm Village Farm, and Sturm Village Farm-Mi Vaquita
- Food Safety Recall: Calico Cottage, Inc. recalls 10 oz. Gourmet Hot Cocoa Mix Pouches because of possible Salmonella contamination
- Food Safety Recall: CLIF SHOT® recalls Hot Chocolate Recovery Drink Mix because of possible Salmonella contamination
- Food Safety Recall: Plentiful Pantry recalls Almond Pound Cake with Cinnamon Sauce, 741 and Almond Pound Cake, T2940 because of possible Salmonella contamination
Europe, Including the United Kingdom
- Allergy Alert (UK): KTC (Edibles) Ltd. recalls some Golden Tropics flours due to presence of undeclared sodium bisulphite
Some supermarket chains post recall notices on their web sites for the convenience of customers. To see whether a recalled food was carried by your favorite supermarket, follow the live link to the supermarket's recall web site.
- Big Y® World Class Market®
- BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc.
- Costco Wholesale Corporation (US stores)
- Costco Wholesale Canada Ltd.
- EDEKA (Germany)
- Food City
- Food Lion
- Giant Food LLC
- Hannaford Brothers Co.
- Harris Teeter
- Harvey's Supermarket
- The Kroger Company*
- Price Chopper
- Roundy's Supermarkets, Inc.
- Stop & Shop
- Sweetbay Supermarkets
- Tops Friendly Markets
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- Whole Foods Market
- Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc.
*The Kroger umbrella encompasses numerous supermarket, marketplace and convenience store chains, listed on the Kroger corporate home page.
If you would like to receive automatic email alerts for all new articles posted on eFoodAlert, please submit your request using the link on our sidebar.