The Québec Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food (MAPAQ) has alerted customers to a recall of the following frozen prepared dishes that contain undeclared allergens.
- Pâté au Poulet / Chicken Paté (700g): Soy and sulfites
- Mini Pâté au Poulet / Mini Chicken Paté (300g): Soy and sulfites
- Pâté au Saumon / Salmon Paté (700g): Soy and sulfites
- Tourtière (700g): Soy and sulfites
- Riz Frit au Poulet / Chicken Fried Rice (350g): Milk proteins
The frozen meals were sold under the "Boucherie des Trembles" brand at Boucherie des Trembles, 3870 deMontigny, Montreal, Quebec. All packages bearing a date of 3 février 2009 or before are affected by the recall.
Individuals who are sensitive to soy protein, milk protein or sulfites may experience a severe allergic reaction upon consuming even a small quantity of these recalled products. Consumers who purchased the recalled items should either discard them or return them to Boucherie des Trembles for a refund.